HELP WANTED! Experienced Alterations Associate (Fitter/Sewer) @ All Brides Beautiful
From attentive salespeople to meticulous Alterations Associates, and innovative merchants, our team is comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join All Brides Beautiful, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our bridal clients.
- Perform and complete alterations on special occasion and bridal gowns to fit female clients’ expectations.
- Follow through on client needs in a timely manner.
- Organize workload and complete items on time.
- Meet or exceed productivity targets.
- Actively build and maintain product knowledge through an awareness of fit, style, construction and style trends.
- Educate customers and employees on proper fit, shop procedures and guidelines in a professional and friendly manner.
- Minimum 3 years seamstress/tailoring experience in high-end merchandise.
- Knowledge of Alterations industry including fabrication and styling of luxury merchandise.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interact with customers and coworkers in a personable, professional manner
- Possession of strong technical background in specialty skills such as: silks, double face satins, beading, fine hand stitching, etc ~ is desired and a benefit.
- Understanding of safe and proper use of all equipment in the shop.
- Pressing and spotting skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability.
- Is open to learning and developing new skills and processes.
Since 2002, All Brides Beautiful has offered quality designer dresses, shoes and accessories for brides and their bridal parties. We’re proud to be named to The Knot magazine’s list of ‘Best of Weddings/Bridal Salons’ for the past several years. We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
As an All Brides Beautiful employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a flexible employee benefits package that includes vacation time, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings, profit sharing plan and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.