Our greatest joy is to help each of our lovely brides
Create the wedding day vision of her dreams.
*Wedding Dresses to order, range in price from $1500 - $5000. The majority of our gowns range between $1700 - $2200.
We enjoy helping you stay within your budget and have off-the-rack Bridal Gowns starting at $500.
Special Events and Trunk Shows are a great time to shop.
Call today for your personal bridal appointment: 330.655.1339
- STORE HOURS:
- Tuesday & Thursday 11:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesday & Friday 12:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturdays 10:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday & Monday: Closed (VIP Appointments Available -$$ see Your Experience page for details)
Update on COVID-19 Store Policies:
- Appointment Only
- Appointments must be set up 24 hours in advance. No same day appointments.
- All customers entering must have an appointment.
- This includes bridal, bridesmaid, mothers, communion, fittings and etc.
- .Our doors will remain locked to the general public to limit contact.
- Arriving appointments will need to call the number provided and wait to be greeted. If you do not have a previously confirmed appointment you will not be permitted to enter.
- We will be operating on limited staff to reduce exposure and conform to social distancing.
- All customers must wear a mask at all times during their visit.
- Customers not wearing a mask will be asked to leave.
- All appointments will be limited to the bride/ client and two guests. Parties trying to enter with more than 3 people will not be permitted.
- Dresses and rooms will be sanitized between appointments. The store will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
“"Thanks to Sadie and her obviously high level of expertise I found my bridal dress alterations experience to be outstanding. I knew within minutes of the process that Sadie not only possessed a skilled designer's eye for detail but she approached the proposed changes to the gown with the same goal for perfection that I felt. I highly recommend All Brides Beautiful for all brides--you will feel beautiful!"” - Robin B.